When is the strawberry picking season?
September to January daily, 9am – 4.00pm*
Closed Christmas Day
*Bad weather conditions may affect the availability of strawberry picking.
Do I need to make a booking?
Individuals and families do not need to make a booking. Groups (of more than 20) can book here.
How does it work?
1. Each person entering the strawberry fields must purchase a container available in-store.
2. Containers may not be shared or re-used.
3. Follow staff instructions on how and where to pick your strawberries.
4. Once you are finished picking, the picking container as well as the strawberries you have picked, are yours with no further payment required.
How much does it cost?
*The price of the picking containers includes the strawberries picked.
How long does it take?
It will take about 20 – 30 minutes to pick your strawberries.
What must I bring?
Experienced pickers know to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a hat and a big smile for a truly unforgettable picking experience!
Strawberry picking tips
1. Strawberries will not change colour or flavour after picking.
2. Leave the green stem (calyx) on the strawberry to maximise its shelf life.
3. Refrigerate your strawberries as soon as possible.
4. Only wash your strawberries just prior to eating.